Welcome to the
Building Better Boundaries
Coaching Intensive page
Because you’re here, chances are you’re experiencing some challenges with your boundaries. You may have squishy boundaries (those boundaries that you created but that you don’t consistently enforce) or you may have no boundaries. Either way the result is the same – you experience frustration, anger, and burn out just to name a few.
Does this sound familiar?
- You feel like people take advantage of you;
- You feel guilty for saying “NO”;
- Your time is often highjacked by other people;
- Your choices are dictated by what others want;
- You often feel like the victim.
If so, you may have Squishy Boundary Syndrome.
When you suffer from Squishy Boundary Syndrome you allow others to take control of your emotions, time and focus.
I’ve created the Building Better Boundaries Coaching Intensive to help you take back control and support you in building and setting better, stronger boundaries.
I have 5 spots available to coach just the right people around the topic of boundaries (I’d love to coach everyone but that’s not possible if I want to maintain my own boundaries!), so register now and claim your spot.
After one-month in the Building Better Boundaries Coaching Intensive you will have:
- Stronger and more powerful boundaries;
- Confidence to maintain your boundaries with ease and grace;
- Peace of mind knowing that you are living and working on your own terms;
- A stronger sense of self.
So, how will you achieve all of that? You’ll receive:
- Three private coaching calls with me during the month of September.
- Unlimited email support.
- Laser coaching as needed throughout the month to help you stay on track.
If you are ready to make a change, to take control of your own life, and are committed to your growth and development, the Building Better Boundaries Coaching Intensive is for you!
You have the power to build better boundaries, to take control of your time and your focus, and to create what you want!
““You teach people how to treat you by what you allow, what you stop, and what you reinforce.” Tony Gaskins