You’ve spent your life showing up for others.
Now you’re ready to show up for yourself.
Welcome to Getting an Edge
I think I know you…
- You’re ambitious and want to make an impact.
- You have important goals and dreams but very little time to focus on them;
- You have too much to do and not enough time to do it;
- You’re overwhelmed, exhausted and quite likely headed towards burnout;
- You want more time to focus on what’s important to you, but where do you find it?;
- You know how you’d love to spend your time but all that “other stuff” gets in the way;
- You feel isolated and lonely;
- Your burn through your days only to crash and burn at night;
- You want more for your life…for your work…but what “more” is, you can’t quite say.
Now, imagine just for a moment…
- Knowing exactly what you want and creating the space to focus on it;
- Moving through your days with focused engagement and intention;
- Having the time and space to focus on your goals, dreams and aspirations;
- Making an impact – at work, at home, in your community – without sacrificing your life and relationships;
- Achieving your goals more easily and gracefully through inspiration, resources, and accountability;
- Burning brightly – lit up with passion and energy – rather than burning out;
- Being part of a community of like-minded women, who show up for each other, cheer each other on, and gently hold each other accountable;
- Devoting an entire year (yes, I said it, an entire year!) to yourself. How luscious would that be?
You no longer have to imagine it. You can claim it with Getting an Edge
Here’s what you’ll get when you join…
Clarity A deep knowing and understanding that you’re attending to and working towards what’s most important to you.
Strategy Practical personal leadership strategies, delivered via a monthly webinar, to help guide your actions and choices throughout the month (and beyond).
Community The support (and hive-mind) of a community of fabulous, like-minded women dedicated to helping you reach your vision and goals.
Results Dedicated time and space to focus on you and what you want to achieve – personally and professionally.
Framework You’ll experience a tested framework (personal leadership) that’s been specifically designed for this program to help you design and live your life your way.
Learning Practical strategies and powerful mindsets to support you in achieving your vision and goals with ease and grace.
Getting an Edge is for you if…
- You’re ready to leave overwhelm and exhaustion behind once and for all;
- It’s about darn time you put attention on your dreams, your goals, and your aspirations;
- You want to work smarter, not harder;
- You could use some practical strategies to align what you want with how you’ll achieve it;
- You crave more time, space and energy to focus on what’s most important;
- You’re ready to move beyond fear and self-doubt and claim the life you so rightly deserve;
- You’re exhausted with going it alone, and are ready for some support, inspiration, camaraderie and practical strategies to help you achieve what you want to achieve (more easily and more gracefully);
- You’re ready to do things differently (because the old way of doing them hasn’t worked), and are committed to showing up for yourself and all that you want.
Here’s what people are saying…
“In the best possible way, Getting an Edge is NOT another productivity program. This program helps you identify what you want and move forward with what’s important!”
“The Getting an Edge Program inspires me. It’s supporting and challenging. It’s also helpful, as many other members have experienced similar challenges and can help me overcome them!”
Entrepreneur and member of the Inc 500
“I’ve been a member of Getting an Edge for three years now, and I hope it never ends!”
Fortune 50 high-tech Company
“Getting an Edge helps me get clarity and stay focused on my vision. You wouldn’t believe the results! I’m constantly amazed at what I’m achieving, and this group has been the most significant factor in getting there!”
-D.N., Senior Vice President-Investments
Financial Services Industry
“The Getting an Edge Program helped me achieve clarity about my vision and identify the goals and actions to get there. Through my monthly participation, I gain inspiration which enables me to maintain my momentum. The results are already showing up. I just exceeded by 100% the monthly income goal I set because the foundation for success is now in place!”
-Jan Day Gravel, President and Chief Learning Officer
Janus Development Group
“Erin is authentic and really listens to each participant and creates a space of inclusion for each person. Her programs are life changing!”
“Erin’s positive energy and authenticity creates a safe space for emotional support on our group calls.”
Here’s what’s included…
- 12 live training webinars (with coaching) facilitated by Erin Mecseji;
- 4 1-hour private coaching sessions;
- 4 virtual meet-ups. Dedicated time for additional coaching, strategizing, learning and/or accountability;
- Recordings of all monthly calls and virtual meet-ups;
- The book: The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership;
- The Inner Edge Leadership Assessment;
- A Welcome Packet of course materials, including helpful handouts, strategic best practices, and additional resources;
- Inner Edge Insights Monthly Newsletter to supplement and extend your learning;
- Feeling stuck? Erin is only an email away and available for short-burst coaching calls – the perfect way to get you back on track.
If struggling to do things the same old way is costing way too much
If you want more for your work and life but aren’t sure where to start
If you’re ready to achieve results with ease and grace
And, if you’re ready to join a community of rock star women
Join us @ Getting an Edge
As a coach, Erin Mecseji supports passionate, creative, and heart-centered entrepreneurs, professionals and academics to achieve success with ease and grace. Her mission is helping women move beyond fear and self-doubt that keeps them stuck and embrace their brilliance to live the life of their dreams.