You’ve spent your life showing up for others.
Now you’re ready to show up for yourself.
Welcome to Getting an Edge
I think I know you…
- You work really hard and still find making an impact frustratingly elusive;
- You sometimes end your days exhausted and asking, What did I actually get done today?;
- You’ve read the books, taken the workshops, worked with the coach – and yet still feel a deep yearning for more, better, different;
- You’re tired of delaying your life – your goals and your dreams – to support other people’s requests, emergencies, and goals;
- You show up for others, but rarely yourself.
Now, imagine for just a moment…
- Having a crystal clear vision for your life and work that excites and compels you;
- Saying goodbye to busy-ness and hello to focused intention;
- Making time and space for your goals, dreams and aspirations;
- Making an impact without sacrificing your life and relationships;
- Being part of a community of like-minded women, showing up for each other, cheering each other on, and gently holding each other accountable;
- Being propelled towards your goals more easily and gracefully through inspiration, resources, and accountability;
- Devoting an entire year (yes, I said it, an entire year!) to yourself.
You no longer have to imagine it. You can claim it with Getting an Edge
Here’s what you’ll get when you join…
Clarity A deep knowing and understanding that you’re attending to and working towards what’s most important to you.
Strategy Practical strategies, delivered via a monthly webinar, to help guide your actions and choices throughout the month (and beyond).
Community The support (and hive-mind) of a community of fabulous, like-minded women dedicated to helping you reach your vision and goals.
Results Dedicated time and space to focus on you and what you want to achieve – personally and professionally.
Framework You’ll experience a tested framework that’s been specifically designed for this program to help you design and live your life your way.
Learning Powerful mindsets to support you in achieving your vision and goals with ease and grace.
Getting an Edge is for you if…
- You’re ready to leave overwhelm and exhaustion behind in favor of more focus and momentum towards your goals;
- You’re ready to put attention on your dreams, your goals, your aspirations;
- You could use practical strategies to help you align what you want with how you’ll achieve it;
- You crave more time, space and energy for what’s important to you;
- You’re ready to move beyond fear and self-doubt and claim your life;
- You’re exhausted going it alone;
- You’re ready to do things differently, and committed to showing up yourself and all that you want.
Here’s what’s included…
- 12 live training webinars (with coaching) facilitated by Erin Mecseji;
- 4 1-hour private coaching sessions;
- 4 virtual meet-ups. Dedicated time for additional coaching, strategizing, learning and/or accountability;
- Recordings of all monthly calls and virtual meet-ups;
- The book: The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership;
- The Inner Edge Leadership Assessment;
- A Welcome Packet of course materials, including helpful handouts, strategic best practices, and additional resources;
- Inner Edge Insights Monthly Newsletter to supplement and extend your learning;
- Feeling stuck? Erin is only an email away and available for short-burst coaching calls – the perfect way to get you back on track.
If struggling to do things the same old way is costing way too much
If you want more for your work and life but aren’t sure where to start
If you’re ready to achieve results with ease and grace
And, if you’re ready to join a community of rock star women
Join us @ Getting an Edge
As a coach, Erin Mecseji supports passionate, creative, and heart-centered entrepreneurs, professionals and academics to achieve success with ease and grace. Her mission is helping women move beyond fear and self-doubt that keeps them stuck and embrace their brilliance to live the life of their dreams. You may reach Erin @ firstname.lastname@example.org, or her website encompass-coaching.com.