I was so excited to sit down with my friend and colleague, Joelle Jay – author of The Inner Edge: The 10 Practices of Personal Leadership – to talk about how we can create the life (and work) of our dreams using the principles of personal leadership.
Highlights of our conversation include:
- What exactly personal leadership is, and why it’s particularly relevant during these challenging times,
- How personal leadership can help you determine your MORE and provides you the roadmap to make it a reality,
- An opportunity for you to take a deeper dive into personal leadership with me (and a cohort of other dynamic, professional women).
I hope you’ll listen in…
Additional Personal Leadership Resources:
- Joelle provides a plethora of resources on the Inner Edge website. Check them out @ www.theinneredge.com and begin the process of creating the life (and work) of your dreams TODAY.
- Curious to learn more? I’m hosting a FREE WEBINAR on 9/10 @ 10am (pacific); 1pm (eastern), where I’ll share 3 personal leadership practices that will help you reach your goals and dreams more easily (and quickly!. It’s called Ditch the Stress: Strategies to transform how you work and live. You can register @ http://www.encompass-coaching.com/DitchtheStress.
Wishing you health and wellbeing,