Working & Living in the Flow
Group Coaching Program
Content, coaching and conversations to work and live at your best.
Beginning Wednesday, April 5th @
4:00 – 5:30 p.m. Pacific
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. Mountain
6:00 – 7:30 p.m. Central
7:00 – 8:30 p.m. Eastern
Accomplishing your goals is increasingly difficult with the constant interruptions, unrealistic expectations, competing priorities, and the plethora of bright shiny (opportunities) objects vying for your attention.
What’s a person to do?
Try something different and join the Working & Living in the Flow Group Coaching program. You’ll discover and tap into your own unique strengths, and learn how to develop, leverage, and maximize those strengths to achieve all that you want to achieve with ease and grace. Yep, it’s possible.
This Coaching Group is for you if:
- Achieving your goals feels arduous, slow, and inconsistent,
- You lack focus, motivation, or the desire needed to achieve your goals,
- If you want (crave!) sustained focus on the best parts of YOU!
Because, when you live through your strengths you’re in the flow:
- You have more focus and energy,
- You achieve things easier,
- You feel happier and more satisfied.
Don’t give up on your goals! Infuse a little ease and grace into your life using your strengths, talents and natural abilities.
If you’re wondering about the structure of this group-coaching program here’s what it will look like. Each call will provide you with:
- Relevant content,
- Individual or group coaching,
- Rich discussion to deepen your understanding/knowledge.