Claiming Your Year:
Visioning and Planning for a Successful 2018
The New Year is upon us. Have you given thought to what you want for the coming year – what you want to achieve, who you want to be, what you want to let go of, or focus more on?
- Getting more creative and dreaming big for 2018
- Expanding your thinking for what’s possible next year
- Tossing aside limiting thoughts and actions that hold you back
- Setting meaningful and inspiring goals
- Committing to 2018 being the best year yet!
If you answered YES to any (or all!) of those questions you won’t want to miss the Visioning and Planning for a Successful 2018 teleseminar which is available for immediate download.
Planning for success will make you even more creative. Danille LaPorte & Linda Sivertsen
By accessing this class you will:
- Create a compelling vision for 2018 (and beyond).
- Set meaningful and challenging goals for yourself based on what YOU want (not what others think you should want!)
- Identify possible pitfalls to achieving your goals and how to avoid them.
- Learn strategies stay motivated and connected to your goals so that you really can accomplish all that you want to accomplish.
If you are tired of the continuous cycle of setting yearly goals, making resolutions with enthusiasm and excitement, only to lose excitement and energy by March, you’re not alone! And, it doesn’t have to be that way! Access the class HERE to stop the madness and get and stay on track in 2018!
Make 2018 the best year yet!
Don’t let another year go by wishing you had done more, accomplished more!
Planning is bringing the future into the present so that you can do something about it now. Alan Lakein
Join me for the Claiming Your Year: Visioning and Planning for a Successful 2018 teleseminar.
Available now for immediate download
All registrants will receive:
- An mp3 download of the class recording,
- Handouts to accompany the class.