It’s not about THEM! It’s about YOU!
A new way of looking at boundaries
Erin Mecseji, PCC
for a special FREE webinar
- Do you find your time is often hijacked?
- Do you fell resentful or angry and taken advantage of?
- Do you say yes when you really want to say no?
- Do you have little energy for yourself or the ones you love?
- Do you feeling depleted and stressed?
You may need to set – or strengthen – your boundaries.
Protect your time, energy, priorities and sanity and join me on April 2nd for my special webinar, It’s not about THEM! It’s about YOU! A new way of looking at boundaries.
In this class you’ll learn:
- A new way of thinking about boundaries,
- How to identify your boundary triggers,
- Mindsets to support creating and honoring your boundaries,
- How to communicate your boundaries, when needed,
- How to honor your boundaries with love and compassion,
Plus, you get numerous examples of boundaries to use as models and prompts.
All registrants will receive:
- an mp3 download of the class recording (available only through 5/28/2020).
- a hefty packet of handouts and resources.
Time: 11:00am (Pacific); 2:00pm (Eastern)